COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS AND GOLF COURSE SAFETY
The Links at Hunters Ridge is grateful that amid the Covid-19 outbreak, Michigan is allowing people to relieve their stress, get exercise and enjoy the outdoors through the time-honored tradition of MICHIGAN GOLF. We take this privilege seriously and are committed to ensure our guests enjoy a safe and fun environment. We will continue to monitor Federal, State and Local guidance and follow all directives should circumstances change. In the interim we request that you join us in following these guidelines:
- DO NOT COME SICK TO THE COURSE OR IF YOU KNOW OR SUSPECT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE CORONAVIRUS OR OTHER COMMUNICABLE DISEASE. IF YOU ARE SICK YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE.
- WE REQUEST ALL GOLF BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE ON-LINE AT WWW.GOLFHUNTERSRIDGE.COM OR BY CALLING 517-545-4642. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT BOOKING AND PREFERRED FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS. FOURSOMES GIVEN PREFERENCE AND WE REQUEST THAT ONE PERSON PAY FOR ENTIRE GROUP. ALL BEVERAGES MUST BE PURCHASED ONSITE.
- MAINTAIN A MINIMUM TEN-FOOT DISTANCE FROM STAFF AND GUESTS AT ALL TIMES AND ALL LOCATIONS ON COURSE (TEES, FAIRWAYS, GREENS, PRACTICE AREA AND SITTING AREAS) INCLUDING DURING WEATHER DELAY. LIMIT GATHERINGS THROUGH-OUT COURSE TO YOUR GROUP AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING YOUR ENTIRE STAY AT OUR COURSE. SHARING OF CLUBS OR EQUIPMENT IS PROHIBITED.
- MINIMIZE CONTACT WITH CLUBHOUSE AND COURSE FIXTURES. PLEASE WHERE A MASK WHEN IN THE CLUBHOUSE. PLEASE PUT TRASH IN RECEPTACLES AND AVOID SURFACE CONTACT.
- FLAGSTICKS REMAIN IN HOLES AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT TOUCH FLAGSTICKS. IF BALL TOUCHES FLAGSTICK FOAM, IT IS CONSIDERED HOLED EXCEPT FOR PUTTS STRUCK WITH ABOVE AVERAGE SPEED THAT DEFLECT A CONSIDERABLE DISTANCE. BALL IN TRAP CAN BE LIFTED, CLEANED, AND PLACED BACK IN TRAP OR REMOVED AND PLACED 2 CLUB LENGTHS NO CLOSER TO HOLE WITH 2 STROKE PENALTY.
We thank you for your patronage and respect of these rules that hopefully allow us to continue to experience the joy of Michigan in golf season.